Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Lo shopping: Saldi, Saldi, Saldi!

The big July sales started in Rome on Saturday.

Unfortunately, there will be no shopping for this ragazza.

What the heck is up with the dollar?!! You would think with the Greek financial crisis the American dollar would be able to gain against the euro. Come on Congress, get your act together and figure out this debt ceiling situation.

Despite the horrible exchange rate and lack of funds, I'm tempted to partake in some retail therapy. I must be strong. It will be difficult, but I think I can do it.

2 comments:

Homebody at Heart said...

I agree with you, I so don't get the euro strength against the dollar with the Greece, Portugal and Ireland monetary/debt situations. I don't think it is a what but a who. Must be those darn Chinese.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

homebody - I wonder what would happen if the Chinese government decided to stop funding out debt?

The euro dropped a little this week.