Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday - Whitney Houston - "Love Will Save The Day"

Hands down this single from Whitney's second album, released in 1988, is one of my favorite Whitney songs.

Produced by John "Jellybean" Benitez, there was never a video cut for this single.

Overall, a really crappy week. Rejections (I hate emails from my manager that say "They're going in a different direction"), bills, the cold that wouldn't go away, etc.

I wanted to hear something upbeat and positive to kick off the weekend.

Have a great one.

4 comments:

cmbh said...

cheers, i just wanted to make a blog that would cheer people up and bring back good memories. Italy is a place to fall in love with! Chin up, the suns out!

Rebecca said...

Great, great song, thanks for posting the video! Sending good wishes your way for a nice weekend...

gibber said...

Sending you positive vibes sis! You should go see a doctor. I went today...turns out I had an infection...that's why this mess wasn't going away. Got me some antibiotics.

Love ya!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Marie - your photos are incredible.

rebecca - you're wecolme!

gibber - thanks sis. too late for antibiotics because the worst is over. finally!