Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here comes the sun.

Finally!

The weather forecast calls for several days of sunny or partly sunny days.

Good. I don't belong to a gym here so I can only work out during non-monsoon like conditions. I feel so lethargic from not working out (and a little bit of cabin fever, as I work from home).

I'm so looking forward to getting back to the park.




Spoiler alert re: INTM



As I predicted Michela won. The show displayed their photos starting from the beginning. I have to admit, while Elena is very beautiful, Michela is striking. The camera loves her.

Michael, one of the judges, teared up.

4 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I'll believe that sun when I see it. Right now we're covered in fog and it's spitting rain. They say il sole will be here tomorrow for us. Uh huh.

Jen said...

Glad you can get out into the sun. I'm so sick of GRAY!

You might also try some exercise DVDs. I'm a nut for latin dance fitness things, or walk away the pounds or whatever. They're not perfect, but they're something. I'm such a grouch when I don't exercise for a bit.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

michelle - ha. I understand. Hopefully the worse is over.

jen - Like you I'm a grouch when I don't get to work out. Then all I want to do is eat which makes it worse.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so glad that sun is back out for you. Rain and especially cold damp weather with rain is not fun.