I’ve been tagged by Megan.
For those who might like to participate here, are the rules:
1. Linked to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of the post and link to them
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment
6. Let the tagger know when you entry is up
Okay so I am breaking a few rules. Ha. I’m not linking to anyone because the people I would link to have told me there are not doing memes anymore. I haven’t done one of these in a while so here goes:
Six random things
• I say the word random a lot. As in “that is so random”. I’m trying to stop.
• I watch the Italian news every morning even though I only understand 50% of what is being said.
• I used to play piano, flute, sax (tenor and alto).
• However I can no longer play or read music. ☹
• I like to dance to music in my apartment.
• In junior high school I had a crush on Michael Jackson (pre-Thriller, hello!) and our minister, Rev. Cadmus. He was young (mid/late 20s) and very good-looking. So Thornbirds