Monday, July 30, 2007

Toronto, two weeks from today


I haven't done most of the things on my to-do-list because work has been insane.

Several friends and colleagues have asked "are you excited to go?" Once I'm on the plane it will seem real to me. There were no major hiccups during the last week. I am feeling good about the movie as of 3:01 p.m. today.

The production coordinator has been sending me photos of possible apartments. I bought some guide books on Toronto so I can get a sense of where things are. One building had a gym which is great. I am determined not to gain 10-15 "production pounds".

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I'd almost forgotten you were leaving for Toronto! Six months, right?

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

kathy - Now it's 3 months. I didn't need to be there in July and with the 6 day shooting schedule we were able to make the schedule shorter.

Jen said...

Are you directing this? It sounds very exciting. I hope all goes well.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Jen - No, I am a producer. Thanks for stopping by and the well wishes.

Liane Spicer said...

Hope you enjoy Toronto. Your job sounds exciting.