Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moaning meme




Wanderlust Scarlett tagged me with this meme. I am finally getting to it:

The Moaning Meme

5 people who will be annoyed you tagged them.
Okay, I am only picking one person because all the other bloggers I know have done this one or stopped doing memes.
*Jess, an American in St. Maarten.


4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.
*hunger
*racism
*intolerance
*britney spears


3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently.
*when they are passive-aggressive
*say "like" every other word
*make promises they can't/or have no intention of keeping (wait, that might fall under passive-aggressive)


2 things you find yourself moaning about.
*Los Angeles
*Not having a single date in '06 and so far not in '07

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
*I need to move.


RULES
Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
Be as honest as possible. This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!

9 comments:

Paul Daniel Ash said...

*I need to move.

I'm with ya! We should all move in to Sognatrice's soon-to-be-vacated place...

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears. hehehe

Anonymous said...

I actually LIKED Los Angeles-when I visited it as a tourist. While living in Southern California I could have also moaned about it .

Unknown said...

Blog homework?!?

I agree on the Britney thing - my reaction is the worst part for me;
caught between a desire to never see her again and the need to nuke those nasty hair extensions, I mean why not just show the short hair, argh why am I thinking about this Again!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Like these are, like, great answers. (Writing "like" often is acceptable, no?)

As for Paolo's suggestion, I can get you a great deal....

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

YAY! You did it!

Excellent lists, I giggled madly at Britney.

You need to move... yes! To Italy!

Maybe you'll have 365 dates when you get there. Well, maybe you could take Sundays off to rest...

Brava Bella!

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

paolo - that is a fantastic idea.

rose - really, she should just stay out of the public eye for at least one bloody second.

j. doe - same here. I enjoyed visiting L.A.

jess - sorry about the homework. I don't know what the hell is going on with her. Did she fire her stylists?

sognatrice - it would be like, so like, awesome if you could, like, hook us up.

wanderlust - Just one date a year would work for me. haha

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry for taking so long to comment! This is a great moaning meme. Well done

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

thanks Freelance!