Friday, July 20, 2007

I am going to start my weekend right now

Leaving the office to meet friends at their new house for some vino and food. They are actors I met in my first Italian class, very sweet and not crazy. I do have a business lunch with a studio executive tomorrow. She is fantastic so it's something I'm looking forward to.

A couple of friends have suggested that my stank attitude might have something to do with working seven days a week. I have decided I'm not reading any scripts this weekend. I am giving myself a break from work for 48 hours.

I heard this song the first night I was in Rome last year. My former spinning teacher, the incredible David, used to play this song in class. Through him I met one of my closest friends in Rome. Thanks to Sara in Milan (Ms. Adventures) I finally tracked down the name and artist. Let the weekend begin.

7 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Yeah! Good on you! Par-tay (or at least no working)!

Anonymous said...

l like this song! Have a great weekend:)

Giulia said...

A seven day work week will give anyone a stank attitude. Take that much needed and well deserved break! BUT, you know your weekend doesn't officially begin unless you dance around the photo copy machine, right?! ;)

Delina said...

Have a great weekend! Working only five days a week puts me in a mad mood :)

Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

You deserve it, girl....you're working your A/%£& off :)

I second the photocopy machine dance.

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

sognatrice - I am sooo looking forward to my "mini-break."

confessions - thanks. You too. Isn't it such a great dance song?

giulia - I thought about busting a move around the copier with just my underwear on but thought it might be a little unprofessional. :)

delina - haha...grazie. You have a great one as well. I hope it's cooled off in Naples a little bit.

sara - see the above response to Giulia. :)

gibber said...

YES! you better stick to this no working thing!