Monday, May 21, 2007

The Sopranos (spoilers)


I am still reeling over last's night episode. When Tony first saw A.J. and said "A.J. WTF?", I let out a nervous laugh. Tony seemed annoyed that he had to put down his sandwich. It wasn't until he got closer, did he realize what was going on. I started crying when he pulled A.J. out of the pool and said "It's okay my baby". I just lost it.

The "curbing" scene in the restuarant, I turned my head and put my hands over my ears. Couldn't watch that scene in American History X either.

Dr. Melfi's therapist told her sociopaths feed off of therapy. She was not happy to hear that news after treating Tony for five years.

I couldn't believe Carm went off on Tony's family like that.

Only two episodes left and I have no idea what is going to happen.

No comments: