Wednesday, February 07, 2007

YOU on a Diet - week 2

I have lost 2 inches from my waist. I feel so much better. I sleep very well and I don't crave candy. I had two little cookies from the Gelson's bakery on Sunday and it was fine. I didn't feel the need to eat an entire bag.

I tried whole wheat pasta. I know it's better for you but it will take me a minute to get used to the taste. Speaking of pasta, in 20 days I plan to eat some at Le Mani in Pasta. It is one of my favorite places in Rome.

6 comments:

gibber said...

I like the new format and am sending you pictures now. Congrats on the two inches!!

I know about the whole wheat pasta. It's kinda sweet, isn't it? It makes your non-red sauces taste different, but I like it.

My book shipped. I should have it by next week.

sognatrice said...

Ooh, a new look for you *and* the blog! Complimenti :)

Tracie B. said...

maybe we can have some pizza too here in napoli!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Tracie B. - I'm looking foward to it.

Grazie, Sognatrice & Gibber

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Enjoyed your blog. I like the design and you have great content. Keep up the good work.

To see reviews of the Online Dating Sites please visit this site.

John Tiniakos said...

Hey nice blog.

For great articles on dating, relationship and romance tips please visit my site at Online Dating Sites blog