Thursday, September 07, 2006

Books, Books and more Books. Project Runway.

I have received two more books for my birthday. Very excited.

One of my friends in NYC sent me two books via Amazon. "On Beauty" by Zadie Smith and Francine Prose's "Reading Like a Writer".

I haven't finished "Sarah Phillips" because I have been trying to finish this rewrite. I will take it on the plane with me next week.

Re: Project Runway. Vincent finally left the runway. He should have left weeks ago when he put that basket on his model's head.

I think Michael and Jeffrey are going to be in the final three. Kayne, needs to go next. Not sure who will be the third finalist. I like both women.

1 comment:

Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

I'm interested in your take on On Beauty...let's discuss when you've finished.