Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Justin's sexy black

My sister has been going on and on about this video. I told her she needed to calm down and not act crazy in front of her husband. I finally saw the video at the gym this morning. I'm not mad at her. I get it. I like the song as well.

Funny how Britney was the biggest star to emerge from the Mickey Mouse club compared to Christina and Justin. Now she and K-fed are better know for fighting, stupidity, and tackiness than talent. I always thought Christina was the better singer (by far) and glad to see her still out there doing her thing.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I think Christina is very talented, and I love her voice. It's nice that she pretty much stays out of the news, at least compared to Britney!

gibber said...

SEE! I TOLD YOU! YES I'M YELLING. that video is HOT. I can't even explain it.

Tracie P. said...

now i have to see it! i must admit that i liked his last album...

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Tracie b. there is no shame in liking that CD. It had a bunch of great singles.

Kali, yes except for that crazy David LaChapelle directed "Dirty" video (hello chaps?) Christina is pretty low key.

Gibber, saw the video again this morning. I think it's a good club song. Ihope people here don't think it's too euro for american radio. First the Nelly Futado song then this one, Timberland is have very good summer. He's def. one of my favorite music producers

gibber said...

you know, that was my first thought...that it is a very euro song (maybe that's why i like it so much? i can see myself dancing to it at some club in Dijon or Paris)

anyhoo, i have yet to hear it on the radio, but that doesn't mean much. i listen to my ipod most days.