Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's March 1st!!!

Thank God! I have never been so happy to say goodbye to a month before. The last couple of weeks were not good. The only thing I have to show for a month of the "blahs" is a nice scar from burning myself with a clothing iron. Add this scar to the one from last year, when I sliced open my hand after falling on broken glass. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Allora, (oh no, I'm starting to become one of those annoying people who use non English words when speaking English), it's a new month. I am going to lose the weight I regained and get it together. I pretty much ate non-stop last month. Were it not for going to the gym I would look like a freaking Weeble.

2 comments:

gibber said...

Happy March. I love this month. Let me tell you why. It's the month my dad was born - if not for him, well, i wouldn't be here i guess. Number B. It's the month I was born - that alone is enough for a month-long celebration.

But in all seriousness, allergies and bees aside, I love march because it heralds in Spring (sometimes that happens in April instead). Spring to me signals a rebirth - a renewal. I can be hopeful again, things are coming back to life.

I say all that to say this (quick, who says that all the time!) - don't sweat last month. Things are gonna get better. How could they not? the SOPRANOS start in less than two week! Holy Shit Boss!

Tracie P. said...

but who doesn't love a weeble? ;)

so why are you learning eye-talian? are you planning to come to italy? i have found the best of both english and italian and would be thrilled of i could get away with using a mix of the two. so, girl, say "allora!" e' fregate di quello che diconno...

oh the sopranos!! i'll have to wait for xmas...